Sunday, October 14, 2007

Big Boob Pic Zone

gay transvestites hairypics She tookhis arm asshe would ifhe were walkingher to hercar and walkeddown the block.She could feelGary's eyes onher back. Whenthey turned thecorner, she lethim go. Shefelt pain inher back betweenher shoulder blades.Without thinking aboutit, she'd beenpulling her shouldersback.

Then sheraised her asshigher, I knewshe was readyto come. Shewas bucking andmoaning, "yes, ohyes, Mr. Shay,do me."

"Daaaaadddy.Uh, uh, uh.I need aspanking. …. Please…."I looked backdown at myhands, and hesaid, "Ok, Baby,lie here acrossmy lap. Iassure you, you'llfeel much betterafterward."

"Go on,leave me."

Dad'sPromise to Charlie( Kelly returnsand Our Secretremains ) Fridayfinally arrived. Kellyhad called andtold us thatshe would becoming in at11:30 am andgave us herflight number andgate number. Charlieand I hadmade excellent useof our daystogether, but alas,our unrestricted lovemakingwas ending. Wewould still haveour special timestogether but unlessKelly was outof the housefor another extendedperiod we wouldnot have arepeat of thelast four days.

The girls glancedat each otherwith smiles asthey watched herdevour the meallike a refugee.They both feltsympathetic to hercondition. Each ofthem had beenthrough similar ordealsmore than oncesince beginning theirassociation with thesorority, and wouldgladly endure itagain, as wastheir duty.

1

Of course thereis always thechance to meetsomeone and getlaid. I amnot too badto look at,32 with mostof my hair,I can stillsee everything morethan 3 feetaway and Ihave glasses foranything closer. Icome in justunder 200# andat 6' Iguess one couldsay I amin shape, andall in allnot that badto look at.

Matt nodded tothe window beyondme. "You don'tlook like thosegirls."

"I can'tcompare until I'vesampled both, andI assure youthat you wouldn'tbe disappointed either.But tell me,what can Ido to winyour approval?"

Oh,how I loveyour lips whenthey touch me.You softly whisperin my ear"Are you readymy love?" Ireply as Iturn around andkiss your lips- " I'malways ready".

"Okay!"

"Ah, you know,when...when we...when westarted making loveearlier, I...I wasscared," Frankie stammered.

"Yes...Yes M'Lady!" Hesputtered, squirming violentlyagainst her tightpinch. She releasedhis nipple. Then,in another swiftmotion, she loweredherself down, pushinghis cock intoher pussy. Theymoaned in unison,and she foughtthe urge tocum already.

She was lookingup at me,and I realizedthat she couldprobably see alot too. Iwas also wearingloose shorts. Withboxer underwear on,I realized thatshe probably hada clear viewof my goods.I looked downand, sure enough,she smiled up,winked, and actuallymade a motionof licking herlips. I knowI blushed furiously-- I couldfeel it –but I reallycouldn't quit whatI was doing,so I wentback to working.The thought ofthat beautiful womandown there, seeingeverything, started toget me moreand more arousedand I startedto respond physicallyin a bigway. "Oh, great."I thought tomyself. "Any minuteMike's going tocome around thecorner and seeme with abig boner infront of hiswife." But themore I thoughtabout my situation,helpless and ondisplay, the moreturned on Ibecame.

"Sure," answered

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home