Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Celebrity Naked Celebs Photos

tit sex oasismovies She letout a short,sharp little gaspas my tongueflicked against herpussy, her handstaking hold ofmy head andholding it againsther. And thenI started tolick her lips,the impetuousness ofyouth causing herto have toslow me downseveral times. Herclit was quitebig (as Inow know -at the timeI thought allclits were thatsize), and whenI took itbetween my lipsand sucked gently,my fingers stillinside her, shecame noisily. Andso was bornmy love ofcunnilingus.

His spyinggave him anidea. I agreedto do thisfor him aslong as heagreed not totouch my pussy,but he couldfeel my breasts.

Kira headedto her apartmentand took along shower. Herbody ached forattention, and insome ways, shewanted to giveherself to Tylerlater. Yet sheknew she wasat a sexualrediscovery point inher life, anddid not wantto rush intointercourse, or lethim think shewas easy. Sheslipped on ared blouse, anda black skirtthat exposed themajority of hershapely legs. Underneath,she wore ared bra andblack panties. Eventhough she didnot intend toshow them off,she felt sexywearing them.

Heplaced his handsunderneath her assand moved herbottom to wherehe could reachhere love lips.They were swollenand here clitoriswas rigid… amini hard-on! Heassured her wetness.He lifted herass and urgedher to sinkher pussy lipsdown over hiphard cock…

Youslid down tillyou were sittingon my chest,bent down, tookmy head inyour arms andheld me toyou as youcaught you breath.After a moment,you moved downmore and releasedmy head togive yourself accessto my mouth.The kiss thatensued was softyet forceful, tenderyet aggressive and,it seemed, anattempt to consumeme. As thisall encompassing kisscontinued, I feltmy cock inyour hand; beingguided to, andthen slipped inside,your depths. Youallowed yourself todrop over myfull length andthen settled there.I felt youthrobbing around meas you startedto move. Youhad positioned yourfeet so that,when you wereready, you couldlift off anddrop on mydick at will.The will camequickly, as Ifeared I wouldunder all ofthis decadent attention.You placed yourhands on mychest and dugin for balanceas you raisedand lowered yourselfon me. Therewas nothing slowand sweet aboutthis, you wereout to fuckme down.

"I'm a verybad boy whois crazy aboutmy sexy mother."

"You remember whatI said." Shelaughed. "She's toobeautiful for you."

Harry spread herthighs wide andthrust his giganticcock into her.

Sometimes when youare in anespecially secretive mood,you wrap mein a pairof socks. Oh,that works. Suresocks are lumpyand hard whenleft in adrawer. You fooledme....not!

"Doyou have anyexplanation for yourself?"I demanded.

"Damnthat was greatJo." He said."I didn't knowyou were sotalented at suckingcock."

"This bitchwas horny asa whore ina hen house."I thought tomyself, as Ipulled her headbackwards and forwardson my erection.

After I mademy way intoyour bedroom Ididn't hear therustling of movementnor your footstepson the stairs.As I slippedout of myshoes all Iheard was youbark, "Bitch!" Ismiled to myselfand wondered howlong you'd standthere pouting beforeyou stormed upthe steps. Itdidn't take aslong as Ithought. You weremuttering something asyou made yourway to thebedroom but Icouldn't make itout over thestomping of yourfeet. By thetime you madeyour way intothe room Ihad already freedmyself from myshoes, socks, andshirt. I stoodthere in myT-shirt and jeansgiggling, feeling smugand pleased withmyself. Much theway you must'vefelt for mostof the day.You stood motionlessin the doorand didn't saya word. Youdidn't curse ordemand an explanation;you just stoodthere. As Itook the threesteps toward you,I noticed thatI could stillsee the beadson your foreheadand that Icould still hearthe urgency inyour breathing. Ireached out andgathered a handfulof your dressand pulled youto the edgeof the bed.While I stillheld a fistfulof the material,I leaned inand kissed yourshoulders. I ranthe tip ofmy nose alongyour jaw afterI tasted yourcheeks and chin,cleavage and neck.I was carefulto avoid yourmouth. Deliberately Ilet my mouthbait yours thenwhen you'd turnyour head tokiss my mouthI pulled away.Your anticipation wasevident. Every timeI pulled myface from yourkiss I couldfeel your bodytense. I couldhear it inyour breathing. Theweight of eachexhale. Was itanticipation or frustration?It didn't matter.Even though Ididn't show abit of areaction, I knewexactly what Iwas doing toyou and Iloved it. Youloved it.

Jenadjusted herself pullingme closer tothem; she wasnow between usand moved sothat both ourcocks were inchesfrom her mouth.She then tookmine in herwarm mouth forthe first time.My God itwas heaven; shemoved so slowlyand softly overme, so wetand warm. Shealternated between meand Andy andthen she didsomething which surprisedus both...she pulledour cocks togetherso that theywere touching. Shetried to putboth in hermouth at thesame time, butwhen she couldn'tfit them both,she began rubbingour cocks together.We both werestunned and Ithink we bothwanted to protestbut the feelingwas absolutely wonderful.Both our cockswere wet fromher saliva andthey slid sosmoothly across eachother. It wassuch an incrediblefeeling. I couldn'tbelieve it washappening. Whenever wedried up abit she wouldgive them agood tonguing toget them wetagain and resumerubbing them together.

I did asI was told.Once in position,she lifted myskirt and removedmy thongs thattied on thesides. Mistress thenspread my asschecks wide. Ifelt her massagemy tight assholefor a moment;it felt goodup until hernext move. Sheforced a gingersuppository deep intomy asshole, makingme whimper fromthe lack ofany lube.

"Mum,their as smoothas an infantsbare bottom," Yousaid, whispering inmy ear.

She laughs butnods. She isnot sure hecan do it.It has beena while forboth of them.They haven't seeneach other ina while sothis might evenbe tough forher also. Sheknows that he'llgive in first.She smiles toherself. She normallydoes not gofor this kindof stuff buttonight she feelsexcited about it.

Because I especiallylike the feelof the clean-shavenskin on mytongue, I startedby licking theouter surface ofone of herouter lips. Thisis not avery sensitive areaso I usedquite a lotof pressure onmy tongue. WhenI reached Pamela'smons, I startedover on theother outer lipand again lickedto her mons.This time Ikissed and suckedthere, before returningto her lovehole.

'Oh Dad'She sang inthat popular sing-songfashion.

Sallywas shocked. "There'sno way hecould get thatmonster in yourarse? When Iput two fingersin there Ican hardly movethem. It's sotight. Kevin usedto fuck methere when Ihad my periodsand it wasquite nice butI think Martinwould split meopen if hetried to putthat up my

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home