Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sexy Transsexuals Celebs Nude

golden girls amateurshirt "No, onlyfor Jeff." Pattysaid. "Okay, nowsit back andlet me showyou how touse my friendwhen Jeff isn'thome."

"Oh,harder, baby, yes,my stepbrother isgoing to comein my pussy.Make me cum,Connor, yes, ooohhh..."Her head fellto the sideas he beganspurting into her.He continued pumping,feeling her tightcunt clench hiscock in aspasm. Her pussysucked him dry,and he slammedone more timeinto her, andthen collapsed onher chest. Shewrapped her armsaround him andheld him inher with herlegs. He fellasleep there, stillburied in hisstepsister's cunt, herlimbs holding himto her.

Finally,as you lickedher cunt furiously,she screamed out,and you felther body startto shake beneathyou. I fuckedyou harder, watchingmy wife writheunder you, mycock thrusting deeplyinto you. Youquickly succumbed toyour own orgasm,your mouth stilllapping at Cheryl'spretty cunt. Youcollapsed onto her,your breasts pressedagainst her, yourass still upin the airas I pumpedyou. My ballsrubbed against herface with eachthrust, as Ifelt my ownorgasm fast approaching.I didn't wantto hold offat all, andfucked you hardand fast. Youcontinued to shakeuncontrollably, your facestill pressed againstmy wife's wetpussy.

"Nope,so it lookslike it's goingto be aBlockbuster night," Tinaadmitted with abig sigh.

"Takeit easy…and usesome more lube…it'squite tight" weresnatches of thepillow talk fromnext door, andjust as Jowas realising whatwas going on,she felt thepace slow anda wet fingerenter her arsehole.Automatically tensing, shefelt Simi placea hand onher back anda quiet "Shhh,relax, its ok".As she becameaccustomed to thefelling, he increasedhis pace againand moved hisfinger in herarse at thesame pace.

"Is that theone?" I askpointing to herhand.

I shookmy head andpushed aside thedouble doors (justlike a saloon!Hell, why not?).There was amodest little gatheringthat looked upupon my entrance.A man haltedin the midstof a poolshot, a fewlooked up fromtheir booze tocatch a glimpse–Ifelt like Ihad been sentbefore a firingsquad, just bysome of thestares I wasreceiving. I obviouslywas not alocal, and theycould sniff meout without anytrouble. I decidedto just walkin there, orderas quickly andunobtrusively as possible,and get thehell out.

"Isit something wecan't fix? Isit that bad?"

I could seethat Jan wantedto stay butfelt like shewasn't really partof us. Iknew what tosay at thatpoint. I haddecided that weall needed tostay together, atleast for theforeseeable future. Weall gelled welland I thinkwe all lovedeach other quitea bit morethan most peoplewould.

"God, no.But sometimes Ithink he knowsthat I amcapable of doingsomething like that.That's why he'sso jealous. Areyou shocked?"

Sothere she'd beenat six thismorning, all blearyeyed and feelinglike shit, atthe office topick up thematerial and loadit into theback of herred Cherokee. She'dthrown a bigblanket over it,so it wouldn'tget blown aroundif she decidedto drive withthe window open,before heading west.She had downeda big mugof strong blackcoffee before leavingher apartment, andanother at theoffice before settingout, just soshe wouldn't nodoff on thefreeway. And nowshe was payingthe price. She'dgiven up awhile ago onholding it untilshe got toYuma -- now,she'd gratefully takea rest stop,a truck stop,whatever: anything witha bathroom. But-- this wasjust her crappyluck -- theredidn't seem tobe anything outhere, just opendesert.

"Being astay at homemom is notexactly a bowlof cherries," Debbiesaid. Then shecontinued, "Although itdoes have itsadvantages."

As theytickled her theypulled and draggedher out intothe main partof the kitchen,which caused hernightee to bunchfirst around herwaist and thenunder her breasts.Now in themiddle of thekitchen floor twomore guys wantedin on theaction. There wereseven people ticklingJessica, who wasalmost in tears,but still laughingand pleading formercy. With somany fingers therewere hands ticklingher in placesthey shouldn't be.She felt handsworking under herbunched up nighteeto tickle andsqueeze her barebreasts. There werehands tickling herinner thighs, squeezingthe crotch ofher panties. (Andthe wet pussythat crotch covered)

She turned againto face me,and pulled hernipple rings, elongatingher nipples, liftingher boobs up.I was rubbingmyself rhythmically now,running my fingersup and downmy wet pussy,just grazing myclit. Her legswere long andwell muscled. Iimagined being squeezedbetween those thighs.My eyes covetedthat little pinktriangle of cloththat barely coveredher pussy.

Iuntie your anklesand wrists fromthe bed posts,tie your wriststogether and tellyou to geton the bedwith your assin the air.You are onyour forearms andknees and Istand behind you.I lightly brushfingers across yourass and spreadyour legs alittle further. Yourpussy is quitewet, glistening withsticky moisture.

"Just change here,silly! The girlsare home alone!"

The days fledquickly but seemedto take aneternity, every minutewas like anhour and everyhour like aminute, it wastotally unreal. Butfinally the timecame and momdrove me tothe airport andeven cried alittle as shekissed me goodbye,I think shewas finally realizingthat her littlebaby was growingup and wouldsoon be livingher own life.She asked meto give dada kiss forher, and therewas such aplaintive look inher eyes thatI realized shestill loved dadafter all thistime and allthose other men,and I almostcried myself. Butthen I wason the flight,getting closer andcloser to meetinghim and wonderingif he'd reallylike me. Igrinned to myselfas I thoughtof mom's lastwords, oh yeah,I'd certainly givehim a kissfor mom, andfor me and,well, I wantedto give himlots more thanthat.

Victoria turnedthe shower tocold and Stephaniescreamed as thecold hit hernaked body. Victoriaturned around andkissed Stephanie. Thetwo kissed forand uninterrupted extentof time. Theylicked, fingered, suckedand rubbed eachother off. Thenthey tried tobathe each other.Every time theshower turned backinto sex. Theyfucked each otheruntil the waterturned cold. Theydried each otheroff. Victoria toldStephanie that sheknew about herlesbian side. WhenSteph found outabout Jackie's bigmouth, she knewshe had tofix her someway. She didn'twant it tobe known byeveryone that shewas a lesbian.The girls wenttheir separate ways.Stephanie called Angelato see ifshe would letLeanne come backto her.

"Uh,yeah. Sure."

"Ohyes. It hadto go andwho better thanhim? He's quitegood. And itstays in thefamily doesn't it?"

Maybe she stillis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home