Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Girls Big Ass Fucking

video nudism phonesex It wasmy day off.I was goingto explore NewYork, but Ambercaught me beforeI left, "Honey,I need somemore tampons. Iknow it's yourday off, butwould you mindrunning to thestore to grabme some?"

I fucked herlittle cunt harderthan I hadever fucked anythingin my wholelife. Her hipsbucked wildly, ourpelvises crashing togetherwith each passionatethrust. Our lips,parted, and Iextended my tongueto her rightnipple. Her nipplesjutted out atleast a fewcentimeters. I tookone of themin my mouthand sucked hardas I keptpumping my cockharder and harderinto her. Herloud, uncontrollable moanstold me thatshe was goingto erupt likeMt. St. Helensany moment. Thisonly forced meto speed up.I was nowfucking her atfull speed. Itwas primitive, instinctualfucking, which couldonly lead toone thing....

Ismiled, "Oh Ihope so!"

Aimeelistened to himand began panting,"I want yourcome god Iwant that come,fill me upfill me up,oh god Marc,come in me!"He finally stoppedmoving his penisslowly softening insideher wet pussy.He slid itout and thenlet go ofher and backedaway. She stayedin the bentover position fora minute, andhe took theopportunity to stareat her fullass and gapingpussy. His comeleaked out slowlyand he couldsee her thighstwitch as itdripped over herclit. Aimee bentover and pulledthe sweat pantsup over herbare bottom andthen turned toface him. Herface was flushedand her hairtangled where he'dpulled it.

Frommy chair Ican see agreat deal ofleg...with the spliton the sideof her skirtTess is showinga lot ofthigh and Carahas eased herselfback into thesofa causing herskirt to risehigh on herthighs too. Caracertainly has lovelylong slim legs,which she hascrossed over eachother to revealeven more thigh.This stunning viewhas definitely madeit difficult forme to concentrateon the conversation.Tess was askingthe two ofthem when andwhere they hadmet and hadBradley courted herin a romanticway. Cara explainedthat Bradley hadmet her onone of histrips abroad andhad literally swepther off herfeet with lavishgifts and romanticnights out duringhis weeks stayin Spain. Shehad been workingas a languageinterpreter at theHotel he wasstaying at. Onthe last nighthe had proposedto her andwithin 6 weekshad married. Shecontinued..that Bradley washer soul mate,best friend andlover all rolledinto one...he waswealthy, handsome, gentleand well endowed!!No mincing herwords there...and itcertainly seemed tohave the desiredeffect as Tesswas quick toassure everyone thatshe didn`t loseout in thatdepartment and thatwe had avery passionate relationshipand that Ihad nothing toworry about inthe manhood area.

My name isCarol and I'mmarried to Davidsince 10 yearsback. We havequite a nicelife together.

Isaid, I cando better, butI aint beengettin' enough pussyand I shotquick."

Later onthat evening Faithand Dawn wentout on patrol.They didn't expecttrouble but theydecided that theymight as wellspend their timemore effectively. Besides,thinning the vamppopulation never hurt.All the occupantsof the hotelhad spent mostof the dayignoring each other.Both young womenwere glad ofthe physical activityand the tensionrelease it wouldbring."So, D, what'sup with youand the bleachedhottie?"

Iknew what shewas going tosay. There wasrumors of layoff's as thingswere slow andshe was worriedabout Mark's job.Boy do Ihate it whenthey get theywives into it.

It was examtime, and wewere working hardat the sametime. But theexams went by,and soon theend was insight. I rememberthe butterflies inmy stomach whenI suggested thatwe should sleepin the sameroom the nightthe exams finished,butterflies which allstarted flying fasterwhen Wendy agreed.

"Oh I'm sorryhoney, I knowyou are sucha better personthan him." Shecooed as shetook me inher arms. "Butshe wants babies,and he doesn'tseem that interested.And I guessshe could goout and havean affair butshe wants themall to betruly brothers andsisters, all fromthe same man.And I can'tthink of abetter person tofather them thanyou. So ...willyou...please?"

"What makesyou think-"

"Suremum, but youmust admit onething, this isgreat. I wouldlove to cuddleyou like thisfor hours."

"Finishgetting dressed, girls,"Martha said aftershe finished herradio communication. "We'llbe going downto police headquartersin a littlewhile."

I thankedher anyway andput the phonedown. Fuck! Iwas seriously frustratedand pissed off.

"I can seeall of hiswife, so Iguess he shouldbe allowed tosee some ofmine." With suchencouragement, I stayedup on myelbows, and mylittle breasts stayedin view.

Oliver'shead shook slowly.

"Hmmm," I said,smelling her favoritestrawberry fragrance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home